thyroidthursday

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HEY!!




Hey there!! Im Jerica, a wife, a momma, and a cancer survivor. Papillary Thyroid Cancer to be exact. I found out when I was 8 months pregnant, and two years later Im healthy and so is my son! It was a long and very hard journey and what Ive learned through all the blood, vomit, tears etc. is that there is not enough awareness happening. I feel like Ive been put here to help people, and now I know how. I have big plans for this blog, and I cant wait to get started.

This was originally going to be a weekly feature of a personal blog, but Ive decided to put all of my time and attention on ThyroidThursday because at the end of the day, this is whats important to me. I will be sharing amazing stories from all kids of people, with all kinds of thyroid cancers and disorders. Why all thyroid problems you ask? Well because the thyroid is a VERY important part of your body and SO many people are sick and have no clue why! 

Tomorrow will be my first post and I couldnt be more excited!! 

Jerica, xo.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your blogs. Since we have the same condition in common maybe I can get you to do a guest blog for my blog site linking it back to yours. The more we can put out there to educate people the better. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great!!! Email me the details!! :) thyroidthursday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete